[TYPO3-english] Annyoing comments

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 20 14:11:14 CET 2012

Hi,

On 20-1-2012 13:20, Enrique Moreno Tent wrote:
> I dont think Im disrespecting anyone by wanting to take that away. And I
> think it's a good idea (security-wise) to not shout to the world what CMS
> you are using,

Many of the people who did the hard work on TYPO3 do not agree with you
on this. Trust me, it really would be disrespectful to the hard work
people did on TYPO3.

Your security argument is incorrect; you want to suggest "security by
obscurity", which is no security at all. It's in most cases not hard to
recognize a TYPO3 site, even without this comment.

> Anyway, Typo3 already inserts a meta "generator". That huge comment is
> being redundant.

It's TYPO3.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,