[TYPO3-english] csv import to database and languages

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Jan 19 10:16:40 CET 2012

Hi,

I have created a database with the following basic idea:
- title
- description
- image
- category

Now each record will be multilanguage, but so that only the description
field is translated (localized records).

Client will provide the csv file of the database so that there are
fields description, description_lang1, description_lang2.

Now I have usually used phpmyadmin or csvimport tool to import csv to
the database, but now I don't quite know how to do this and how I must
adjust the csv.

So any link, hint or pointer to the right direction is very much
welcome. Or if you are willing to consult me on this with some sum,
please contact me by email.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela