[TYPO3-english] powermail var_dump / print_r

Marieke de Bruin marieke at purplesky.nl
Wed Jan 18 09:51:45 CET 2012

Hi list,

Powermail is showing a var_dump / print_r or something like that in the
frontend.

When I have powermail on a page it shows:
string(40) "EXT:powermail/templates/tmpl_frontend.js" string(6) "alt="""
string(42) "EXT:powermail/templates/tmpl_formwrap.html" string(15) "alt=""
title=""" string(44) "EXT:powermail/templates/tmpl_multiplejs.html"
string(15) "alt="" title="""

When I disable the extension it goes away.

I already tried to delete the extension an reinstall but that doesn't help.
I also removed all powermail fields and fieldsets.
But even when only the extension in added to the page without fields or
fieldsets it shows.

I really don't know where to look anymore. Does anybody have a clue?

Thanks in advance.

Marieke