[TYPO3-english] Templa Volia Template

Colin & Maureen Pridham cmbigsnow at bigpond.com
Wed Jan 18 05:01:46 CET 2012

Hi List,

  I am using TYPO3 version 4.5.6.

I created an HTML template and used Templa Voila to create a template for me

using this file.

I have a folder called "Storage Folder" and TV also created a folder
"TypoScript Templates Extra"

After I created the template from a specific html file, (Right mous on the
file and select the green Templa Voila item)

and stored in into my "Storage Folder",   I can't seem to assign the
template to a page.

I also put it into the "TypoScript Templates Extra"  directory.

When I create a new template, I use the drop down list next to:

"If you want this page to be the root of a new website, optionally based on
one of the standard templates, then press the button below:"

and all the default templates appear, but not my new one.

I then create a blank template from clicking the "creat template for a new
site" button,

and try to include it via the 'Includes" tab under the box "Include Basis
Template:"

But, no success.  When I try to display the page, expecting my template to
be included, I get:

        TemplaVoila ERROR:

Couldn't find a Data Structure set for table/row "pages:90".
Please select a Data Structure and Template Object first.

Can anyone help please ??

Thanks  in advance,

Colin