[TYPO3-english] Scheduler > System Status Update (reports) - different readings on PHP Memory Limit

Dennis Hoffland d.o.hoffland at tele2.nl
Fri Jan 13 12:51:18 CET 2012

Hello,

I have added the System Status Update (reports) task to the Scheduler.

For reasons unknown, I get different readings on the PHP Memory Limit:

When I run the task manually from the Scheduler at the TYPO3 BE I get:
64M. This is also the value listed in the Status Report (Admin Tools >
Reports) and phpinfo() (Install).

When the Scheduler is called from a .php script (see other posting on
this list:
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-english/2012-January/078791.html)
I get a warning, indicating that the PHP Memory Limit is only 32M.

Any idees how it is possible to have these different readings?

Kind regards,

Dennis