[TYPO3-english] scheduler on windows server 2008

Moritz Masurek mail at mm80.de
Wed Jan 11 17:12:38 CET 2012

Hey everybody,

i would like to update my tt_news by importing an rss feed. I'm using
News RSS Importer (ttnews_rss_import) and it works fine when i start it
manually. Now i would like to utilize the scheduler but unfortunately it
won't start. The only hint I found was this link which says that
windows server (which i am running) is the problem:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/17409

I still couldn't get it going. I am not quite sure:

1. whether that four years old link is still relevant at all

and if so,

2. what to do with the patch provided on that page. I thought i would
have to replace the lines marked with a '-' with those lines that are
marked with a '+', but the 2nd part of the patch doesn't exist in my
original cli_dispatch.phpsh (Typo3 4.6.0).

ALSO, I've never used the windows task scheduler before. Which program
do i have to enter to open cli_dispatch.phpsh? php.exe or a browser?

Best regards

Mo