[TYPO3-english] Typo3 emails (Implications of migrating to Gmail)

Greg L gregorise at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:39:37 CET 2012

Hi Mark, Scott,

Thanks to you both for your feedback.

Are any of you using the direct mail? The impression I had too was
that the change should only be in my php.ini. I don't really see any
other setting, but wanted to check if i missed something.

I guess once the migration is done I could just turn off the Postfix
mail server and restart Apache.

Thanks,
Greg