[TYPO3-english] Sorry, you didn't have proper permissions to perform this change

Michael Lykke typo3 at lykke-it.dk
Mon Jan 9 23:57:40 CET 2012

On 01-01-2012 23:41, Michael Lykke wrote:
> If I create a content element from list view, I get the red error box
> with the same error but with a little different text:
> "Attempt to insert record on page 'xxx' (40) where this table,
> tt_content, is not allowed".

Well, I finally fixed this issue but I had to copy a new installation of
source files to a new folder and then copy over all my content from my
existing installation. Then delete the old folder and rename new folder
to old folders name. Now I can create content again.

Just thought I should let you know...

Michael