[TYPO3-english] Subdomains crosslinking with realurl, single tree

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 11:50:07 CET 2012

Dear list,
I've spent my whole day reading this list, but still with no success.
Here's my desired sentup:
Root page(domain.com)
--page A(sub.domain.com)
	--page A2(sub.domain.com/page_A2)
--page B(domain.com/page_B)

All of the pages use the same template and just a different parts of
same website.
I have done the following:
* Created the apropriate domain records.
* Set the config.typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains=1
* Set the "Use as Root Page" checkmark in the page properties.
* configured realurl for the subdomains with root_id and configuration.

Now links to page A are generated correctly(as sub.domain.com), but
links to page A2 are generated as domain.com/page_A/page_A2 instead of
sub.domain.com/page_A2

Basicly my question is similar to this (4 years old):
http://old.nabble.com/Multidomain-setups-and-crosslinking---concept-td21082506.html
But I do not find the answer there...

Any ideas?

Regards,