[TYPO3-english] config.absRefPrefix and minificator script

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Thu Jan 5 19:17:43 CET 2012

Hi, list.

I'm using TYPO3 4.6.3 and due to changes at RealURL manual, I've exchanged
config.baseURL = http://{$BaseUrl}/ with config.absRefPrefix =
http://{$BaseUrl}/
So far so good, but after some time I've found, that default CSS and JS
isn't inside merged and minifed css and js files (I have settings for that:
config.compressJs = 1, config.compressCss = 1, config.concatenateJs = 1,
config.concatenateCss = 1).

Here is what I see at the log:
Core: Error handler (FE): PHP Warning: filesize(): stat failed for
/path-to-document-root/absRefPrefix-value/typo3temp/stylesheet_0bb18ca76c.css
in /path-to-document-root/t3lib/class.t3lib_compressor.php line 295
Core: Error handler (FE): PHP Warning: filemtime(): stat failed for
/path-to-document-root/absRefPrefix-value/typo3temp/stylesheet_0bb18ca76c.css
in /path-to-document-root/t3lib/class.t3lib_compressor.php line 295

As you see, function fails, because path to CSS file in typo3temp isn't
valid, since it contains value from config.absRefPrefix right between
document root path and 'typo3temp'.

So, I set:
config.absRefPrefix = /
and that doesn't make functions to fail.

I want to know, is it a bug or I did something wrong?
And is it secure to have only slash without any domain name in
config.absRefPrefix?