[TYPO3-english] [Resolved] tt_products: overwrite page's title with product title

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Wed Jan 4 10:01:37 CET 2012

Am 04.01.2012 09:35, schrieb Tobias Dörner:
> Hi
> When you use seo_dynamic_tag
> (http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/seo_dynamic_tag/current/) it is
> simple to make meta description, keywords and title.
> Regards :)
> Tobi
Hi Tobi,
I tried seo_dynamic_tag, and it doesn't work for me; actually, I tried a
number of putative solutions. Probably my tweaked realurl that
suppresses the get vars in the URL is in the way with most things I tried.
Thanks for the thought anyway!
Cheers,
Peter

--

http://www.function2form.net
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

"If one were to say what it is to do good, in a single word it would
  be to endure suffering. Not enduring is bad without exception."

(Hagakure)