[TYPO3-english] [Resolved] tt_products: overwrite page's title with product title

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Wed Jan 4 07:10:31 CET 2012

Hi Rayuth,

I followed the discussion because I want to put the product description
into the description tag; since this should work similarly, could you
please post the TS that actually does the job for you? Or is it the TS
Victor kindly suggested without modification?

Thanks,
Peter

Am 04.01.2012 02:26, schrieb Rayuth You (Yuth):
> Hi Victor
>
> Thanks now it works :)
>
> Rayuth
>
> On 01/03/2012 06:30 PM, Victor Livakovsky wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>>> Here is my TypoScript:
>>> page.headerData.10 = TEXT
>>> page.headerData.10 {
>>> field = ###PRODUCT_TITLE###
>>> noTrimWrap = |<title>|</title>|

--

http://www.function2form.net
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

"It is foolish to live within this dream of a world seeing unpleasantness
  and doing only things that you do not like."

(Hagakure)