[TYPO3-english] Problem with danish characters after upgrade to 4.6

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 1 16:33:50 CET 2012

Hi,

On 1-1-2012 15:10, Michael Lykke wrote:
> seemed to work. A lot of tables was converted but there are still some
> that have latin1 collation. Will change these manually.

These tables obviously didn't have any *CHAR/TEXT fields in them which
had a non-UTF* charset/collation. I don't think you need to convert any
columns, just set default charset and collation of the table.

> Everytime I try to insert a new record (e.g. in tt_content) I get the
> error:
> "Attempt to insert record on page "xx" where this table, tt_content, is
> not allowed".

I've seen this when the table isn't up-to-date. Use the database COMPARE
option in the Install Tool to check if there need to be columns added to
some tables. If the TCA definition of the table doesn't match the
situation in the database it produces database errors which are
interpreted as permission problems.

Godt NytÅr!

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,