[TYPO3-english] output CONTENT.select query in browser

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Tue Feb 28 22:42:01 CET 2012

Hi Muriel le Pair,

Muriel le Pair wrote:

> For debugging purposes I would like to see the query performed. So how
> do I output it to a browser?
>
> temp.vartest = CONTENT
> temp.vartest {
>    select {
>      selectFields = title
>    }
>    # tried to do it this way, but it doesn't work:
>    stdWrap.debugFunc = 2
> }

Funny, I did not find a solution either. I even had a short look into the
code and there seems to be no place where this could be shown.

Even if you turn on explain select queries in admin panel, the query is not
shown.

Would you please be so kind and open a feature request?
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/issues

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe – PGP-Key 0AD96065 – TYPO3 UG Bonn/Köln – linkvalidator