[TYPO3-english] userTSconfig TCAdefaults.pages.l18n_cfg = 2 without any effect?

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Tue Feb 28 21:52:10 CET 2012

Hi Roland,

Roland wrote:

> i tried to use TCAdefaults.pages.l18n_cfg = 2 within userTSconfig for
> various users and user groups, but it had no effect at all.

Works for me if I use the list or page module.

> i use TYPO3 4.6.1.
>
> anybody with the same problem?

I can confirm that this is a bug if the page is inserted via the page tree
drag and drop feature.

Would you please be so kind a create a bugreport here?
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/issues

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe – PGP-Key 0AD96065 – TYPO3 UG Bonn/Köln – linkvalidator