[TYPO3-english] DirectMail extension

"HocomAdvies [ ☃ Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] "HocomAdvies [ ☃ Wiechert Hooghwinkel ]
Wed Feb 22 12:37:40 CET 2012

Oliver, Thanks for your input here.

We just wanted to get rid of the "manual creating" of the newsletter everytime. Having it in TYPO3, it would be more flexible and timesaving. Still like to give it a trie.

Regards,
Wiechert Hooghwinkel

Op 22 feb. 2012, om 11:56 heeft Oliver Salzburg het volgende geschreven: