[TYPO3-english] Is Typo3 Facebook extensions (facebook_0.2.1.t3x) still usable?

Roberto Presedo rpresedo.typo3 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 00:13:16 CET 2012

Hi Benoit,

As the extension's release date is a couple of month old, and since
Facebook made some heavy changes in the API guidelines, the code is
probably out of date... and that's why you get such an error.

Facebook extension has been created for a client that no longer uses
it… but who's the owner of the extension key… I'll try to contact him
to try to get the extension's key back. Then, we'll be able to update
the extension.

I'll keep you informed..

Roberto