[TYPO3-english] Two Fluid questions

"Christian Müller (FLOW3 Team)" christian.mueller at typo3.org
Fri Feb 17 15:53:23 CET 2012

On 17/02/12 15:08, Oliver Salzburg wrote:
> On 2012-02-17 14:37, "Christian Müller (FLOW3 Team)" wrote:
>> Hi Oliver,
>>
>> 1. ... you would produce a full qualified XML file which is not really what you want...
>
> Why wouldn't I want that?

Well, I assumed you want to create HTML output for a plugin and then a
XML header in there would probably confuse browsers. If you are aiming
at xml output you could define your namespace by using namespace
attribute, but I am not sure about the namespace URI to use for v4
Fluid. Phoenix Fluid provides a controller to define the xsd file and
provide you with the URI.

Cheers,
Chritsian