[TYPO3-english] Two Fluid questions

"Christian Müller (FLOW3 Team)" christian.mueller at typo3.org
Fri Feb 17 14:37:17 CET 2012

Hi Oliver,

1. you would have to define that namespace but then again you would
produce a full qualified XML file which is not really what you want...
So you might want to look if can define some default namespace in your
editor.

2. There are no multiple conditions atm, you have to nest the ifs or
take a look at the FED extension (fedext.net) which has a switch
viewhelper (but I personally never used it).

Cheers,
Christian