[TYPO3-english] New content element wizard and own icon

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Fri Feb 10 11:28:23 CET 2012

Hello,

I made an extension with a new content element in TYPO3 4.6. Now I want
to show it in the new content element wizard with an own icon. The new
content element is shown in the list but with no icon. I tried the
following:

mod.wizards.newContentElement.wizardItems.common.elements {
   my_extension.icon = EXT:my_extension/my_icon.gif
}

But that doesn't work. I also deleted the sprites folder in typo3temp
and tried also the following:

mod.wizards.newContentElement.wizardItems.common.elements {
   my_extension.icon = typo3conf/ext/my_extension/my_icon.gif
}

and that:

mod.wizards.newContentElement.wizardItems.common.elements {
   my_extension.icon =
../../../../../../typo3conf/ext/my_extension/my_icon.gif
}

because it seems, that the icons are getting from the gfx directory.

Does someone know, how to do this?

Regards,
Chris.