[TYPO3-english] userFunc menu

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Thu Feb 9 21:50:34 CET 2012

Hi Marieke,

On 02/09/2012 04:51 PM, Marieke de Bruin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a menu with a userFunc. It starts like down here.
> I have a problem with the menu.left.special.userFunc.select.where =
> maingroup_id = {GPvar:tx_advertisement_dispatcher|maingroupid}
> this isn't working.

It doesn't work because select.where has no stdWrap properties, which means that
the values you enter there are not processed in the stdWrap way.
Luckily, addWhere does have stdWrap (you find all that in tsref), so you can fix
it by just swapping the values for where and andWhere.

> But the same GPvar in the stdWrap is showing the right results 1,2 or 3.

You should also change GPvar into GP. GPvar is deprecated and has been removed
in TYPO3 4.6.

Loek