[TYPO3-english] Digital Asset Manager - BE Categories not selectable in Russian Language

Baber Ahmed baber.ahmed at wisetiger.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 18:20:58 CET 2012

Good Afternoon All,

I am currently configuring Digital Asset Manager (DAM), I have added
categories in english and I have added the categories in Russian, but for
some reason, categories in russian langauge are not showing in the backend
for selection purposes, all I get is an error message saying no title.

Please see attached screen shot of the issue.

Typo3 setup details
Typo3 version: 4.6.4
Digital Asset Manager (DAM) version: 1.2.4

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Bob