[TYPO3-english] Redirection of login page

Colin & Maureen Pridham cmbigsnow at bigpond.com
Thu Feb 9 14:21:42 CET 2012

Thanks,

I'll give it a go. :)

Cheers,
Colin

-----Original Message-----
From: typo3-english-bounces at lists.typo3.org
[mailto:typo3-english-bounces at lists.typo3.org] On Behalf Of Urs Bräm
Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012 11:48 PM
To: typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
Subject: Re: [TYPO3-english] Redirection of login page

I would stick with the felogin system extension, I think it should be able
to do what you ask for. Protect an area, and anyone who tries to access it
will stop at the form. There are also options to redirect to the originally
desired page after successful login; I've had better results using the
"GET/POST-Vars" option than the "defined by Referrer".
http://wiki.typo3.org/Felogin

Regards
Urs

Am 09.02.12 11:48, schrieb Colin & Maureen Pridham:
> Thanks Victor,
>
>     There are a few login extensions.  I configured
> felogin_redirect2current, but it doesn't appear to force a login if I
> access a page and am not logged in.
> (I could be going blind)
> Do you have any advice for me please ?
>
> With thanks,