[TYPO3-english] FE Advance user settings

HocomAdvies HocomAdvies
Thu Feb 9 09:22:31 CET 2012

Hi I Am looking for the right way configuring the FE Advance user settings. Although there is a nice page

 http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/feeditadvanced/1.5.0/view/1/3/  with references, I can't get it right.

This is the first thing I tried, partly works (only enables FE editing for the user).

admPanel {
enable.edit = 1
hide = 0
showIcons = edit
menuBar.disable = 1
}

Next tried this, but same result.

#FE ADVANCE User settings
admPanel{
 enable.edit = 1
 hide = 0
 }
editPanel{
 editPanel = 1
 allow = edit,hide
 showIcons = edit,hide
 useAjax = 1
}
editPanel{
   menuBar.disable = 1
   contextMenu = close
        }

Now how can I get this working? I included the above TS in the BE user settings for an editor user. Also tried it with this TS in the Root Template. Also no results. What I want to achieve:
- enable editing by user
- have no tab bar showing up on top (so no widgets, no dragging of new content, etc. onto the page)
- for the available content objects, only have the possibility of editing, and hiding it.

Any idea to get this up and running? Some good working samples around? Thanks.

Best Regards,
HocomAdvies

Wiechert Hooghwinkel
www.hocom-advies.nl