[TYPO3-english] marker to fill with content or imagecycle?

Axel lists at 19q.net
Thu Feb 9 02:31:25 CET 2012

Hello,

I would like to have an imagecycle element in the footer shown on every
page.

I tried to include 2 images with links over typoscript with
tx_imagecycle_pi1 (these should cycle with t3query)

and

to fetch this as a content element from an
other page (this page contains a content element with this extension in
an configured form)like this:

20 = CONTENT
20 {
    table = tt_content
    select {
    #   where = pid=288 AND uid=603
    }
}

Neither worked. I'm puzzled how to get a fiexed element of this type
shown on every page.

Thanks for ANY advice, solution or pointing out where to look how to fix
this.

Regards,

Axel