[TYPO3-english] redirect mobile user

T o n scoobjuh at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 22:05:34 CET 2012

Yes, Thanks. I have had that suggestion too in the Dutch mailing list. I absolutely like the idea, and will implement that too (but on a different site).
On this site I do not want to share the same information on a mobile. Only some basic info and a contact form. And I do not have the knowledge to get it running :-(

Thnx again, nevertheless!
Ton