[TYPO3-english] Adding default flashvars to the media object gives back an object in the url

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Mon Feb 6 11:20:01 CET 2012

Hi list,

I am setting some default config for a jwplayer implementation on the media
content element like this:

# Default Media params
tt_content.swfobject.20.video.default.flashvars {
 wmode = transparent
stretching = fill
skin = fileadmin/templates/design/js/libs/jwplayer/stormtrooper.zip
 controlbar.position = over
}

Unfortunately the last part results in: &controlbar.=[object Object]

Any clues on how to resolve this - or is this a bug?

Thanks in advance for your response!

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.