[TYPO3-english] Parse error: powermail - swiftmailer - SOLVED!

Stephan Bernhard grac at gmx.ch
Fri Feb 3 23:06:22 CET 2012

@ kay

thank you so much for your crucial hint.
checking my source code i found out thanks to your hint that 30 files,
most of them index.php files, were corrupted (missing "?>" at the end).
after re-installing the source everything works fine again, in FE and BE.

@ steffen

the puzzling thing is now to find out how the source code could be
damaged (linked to several installations via symlinks).
i will ask my webhoster what could possibly have happened at the time
when these 30 index.php files were changed on the server (nobody was
working according the installation protocols, it was deep night...)

thanks for your help
stephan