[TYPO3-english] After update photo_gal Extension not loading in FE

HocomAdvies [ Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] info at hocom-advies.nl
Fri Feb 3 11:19:49 CET 2012

Jigal,

first of all thanks for your help. I had a look at the mentioned file and changed the settings accordingly. Without the desired effect :)
Now when I was looking into all the files etc. before I came across a js file which is loaded:
typo3conf/ext/mbkdimagelightbox/res/js/galleriffic-2.0/js/galleriffic_starter.js

And I am afraid the prevous / next part is handled by that file ? So my original clever idea was telling tx_mbkdimagelightbox not to use taht file and have it using my adapted file instead, just as I did with the css file. Now the thing is that there is not an part in the TS Object Browser where i can overwrite that part?
This is what it looks now:

[js]
[smarty]
[lightbox]
[smoothgallery]
[thumbzoomer]
[contentflow]
[popeye]
[jqueryzoom]
[galleriffic]
[usedefaultcss] = 0 # galleriffic configuration # insert default css
[thumbnailimage]
[width] = 75c # small size images
[height] = 75c
[galleryimage]
[maxW] = 495 # big size images
[maxH] = 500
[extensionaccess] = 0 # get extension access for directory mode
[_LOCAL_LANG]
[nl]
[previous] = Vorige Foto
[next] = Volgende Foto

Thsi is in the js.file:
  		playLinkText:              'Play Slideshow',
                pauseLinkText:             'Pause Slideshow',
                prevLinkText:              '‹ Previous Photo',
                nextLinkText:              'Next Photo ›',
                nextPageLinkText:          'Next ›',
                prevPageLinkText:          '‹ Prev',

So could this be the reason its not working or could it be the fact that _LOCAL_LANG.nl is not recognized as being the "default language?

I tried it like this, using the parts from the locallang.xml:
plugin.tx_mbkdimagelightbox_pi1.galleriffic{
  _LOCAL_LANG.nl {
    previous = Vorige Foto
    next = Volgende Foto
  }
}

Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Wiechert

Op 2 feb. 2012, om 23:35 heeft Jigal van Hemert het volgende geschreven: