[TYPO3-english] After update photo_gal Extension not loading in FE

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 2 23:35:05 CET 2012

Hi,

On 2-2-2012 20:21, HocomAdvies [ Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] wrote:
> For now I decided to use mbkdimagelightbox. Only have to sort out
> howto change some language settings. Since it's only available in english.
>
> plugin.tx_mbkdimagelightbox_pi1.galleriffic{
>
>    _LOCAL_LANG.nl {
>
>      Play Slideshow = Diashow
>      Previous Photo = Vorige Foto
>      Next Photo = Volgende Foto
>    }
> }
> This is not working.

No surprise :-)

You have to look inside the locallang file; I guess it's in
typo3conf/ext/mbkdimagelightbox/pi1/locallang.xml (please look up the
correct path!). There you'll find something like:

<languageKey index="default" type="array">
   <label index="previous">Previous Photo</label>

The part in the index= is the name of the label you have to use in your
Typoscript block:

...._LOCAL_LANG.nl {
   previous = Vorige foto

NOTE: this is just an example to explain the mechanism. You have to look
up the actual situation in your extension and use those label names!

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.