[TYPO3-english] Templavoila and beLayout problems

Simone Paolinelli simone at simonepaolinelli.it
Thu Feb 2 15:45:31 CET 2012

Hello everyone,

I made a fce of templavoila and I'm trying to create a layout for the
backend (TYPO3 4.6.0 and Templavoila 1.6.0).
I am using the Static Data Structure.

I tried to create a file "test (FCE).html" with the same name as the xml
file ("test (FCE).xml") but the backend layout has not changed.

I also tried to put the <beLayout> tag in the layout of the "test
(FCE).xml" without success.

Finally I tried to specify the "test (FCE).html" as "BELayout Template
Files" of the Template object but still nothing.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks for any help and sorry for my English!

Simone