[TYPO3-english] R: ttnews_rss_import wont work with the scheduler
De Contardi Riccardo
Riccardo.DeContardi at bhuman.it
Thu Feb 2 12:20:51 CET 2012
I had similar problems with the same ext ttnews_rss_import...
(BTW: I forgot to set up the permissions of _cli_scheduler on the tt_news table, thanks for the hint!! :D:D)
Some suggestions (maybe trivial):
1. the ext ttnews_rss_import can write a log file... did you had a look there?
2. if you run the .phpsh script manually from the shell, are there error messages?
3. check if all permissions are OK:switch to the _cli_scheduler user and try to create a tt_news record in BE
4. if you use symbolic links to "link" your site to TYPO3 Core, your crontab should look like:
*/20 * * * * php /path/to/your/site/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh scheduler
where /path/to/your/site/ is the root of your website
Riccardo De Contardi
Da: typo3-english-bounces at lists.typo3.org per conto di Moritz Masurek
Inviato: gio 02/02/2012 2.17
A: typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
Oggetto: Re: [TYPO3-english] ttnews_rss_import wont work with the scheduler
Please, I haven't gotten any reply yet. I would like to imprt an rss
feed automatically with the scheduler. Let me sum up what i did so far:
- I have set up the scheduler, which works normally. Scheduler setup
check shows no problems.
- I have created the user "_cli_scheduler" with access rights to the
sysfolder where the tt_news records are stored and a db mount at that
- I have also created the usergroup called "scheduler" with listing and
modify rights to "tt_news" and "tt_news categories" on the "Access
lists" tab of the background usergroup editing page. User
"_cli_scheduler" is of course a member of that usergroup.
Still, no new tt_news records are created. Probably needless to say, but
if i run the scheduler task manually, also nothing happens.
If i start ttnews_rss_import manually in the functions module, it is
TYPO3-english mailing list
TYPO3-english at lists.typo3.org
Chi riceve il presente messaggio e' tenuto a verificare se lo stesso non gli sia pervenuto per errore. In tal caso e' pregato di avvisare immediatamente il mittente e, tenuto conto delle responsabilita connesse all'indebito utilizzo e/o divulgazione del messaggio e/o delle informazioni in esso contenute, voglia cancellare l'originale e distruggere le varie copie o stampe.
The receiver of this message is required to check if he/she has received it erroneously. If so, the receiver is requested to immediately inform the sender and - in consideration of the responsibilities arising from undue use and/or disclosure of the message and/or the information contained therein - destroy the original message and any copy or printout thereof.
More information about the TYPO3-english