[TYPO3-english] HTTPS, TYPO3 and static resources (images, etc.)

Sergey Alexandrov serg at alexandrov.us
Wed Feb 1 20:30:29 CET 2012

Guys,

One issue with core SSL handling is that by default, all pages have
"default" protocol, so once you visited https, then all your pages
become https unless you hit a page with http protocol set (not default)
- correct me if I'm wrong,
but I've already stumbled on this and just had no time to figure out
this issue.

With HTTPEnforcer I usually do something like this:

[globalVar = TSFE:page|tx_httpsenforcer_force_secure = 0]
config.absRefPrefix=http://www.domain.com/
[else]
config.absRefPrefix=https://www.domain.com/
[end]