[TYPO3-english] Reviewing the new Template Building Tutorial

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Feb 1 13:59:04 CET 2012

Hi,

> I've started reviewing it. May I have edit rights in the Wiki to
> directly correct minor findings? I guess most of the corrections are
> personal preference, but I found it to be not so useful to put comments
> into the PDF, as it were just too many.

If it's minor stuff, I guess it's okay. We wanted to avoid having too
many people edit the page and have to review every changeset. And also
it was better to have discussions here for more important remarks.

Other than that it's a wiki page, so you should be able to edit it anyway.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter