[TYPO3-english] 3rd party plugin configuration depending on "tt_content|section_frame" field possible?

Bernd Wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Wed Feb 1 11:50:28 CET 2012

On 02/01/2012 11:40 AM, Roland wrote:
> hi everybody,
>
> is it possible to configure a 3rd party TYPO3 plugin depending on the
> selected "section_frame" (tt_content) option in the content element?
>
> example:
>
> "Frame 1" (20) --> plugin.tx_damdownloads_pi1.template =
> fileadmin/template-1.html
>
> "Frame 2" (20) --> plugin.tx_damdownloads_pi1.template =
> fileadmin/template-2.html
>
> as far as i know it is not possible to use conditions on tt_content
> level - this DOES NOT work:
>
> [globalVar = TSFE:tt_content|section_frame=20]
>
> the CASE cObject would be handy - but i guess its not helping in the
> plugin-configuration-context, does it?
>
> any suggestions?

do you really need to exchange the template?

I have solved a similar problem just with CSS:
the section-frame will give another wrap to the CE  (you may change it
with TS)
and so with another CSS-class around I can use other CSS-assignments
about position, size, color to the including elements.
and if this is not enough: I'm able to modify the CEs with jQuery selective.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html