[TYPO3-english] Reviewing the new Template Building Tutorial

Bernd Wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Wed Feb 1 11:16:05 CET 2012

On 01/31/2012 11:23 AM, François Suter wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> all Typoscript in one TS-Template in the root-page?
>> ouch :(
>> I saw too much installtions with one TS-template with more than 500 lines
>
> I think we should actually encourage people to put their TS in external
> files.

external files does not help to manage the chaos of unstructured TS in
one place (record or file)

I prefer TS with a lot of temp-Objects, each of these with an own record
to manage.
this might be possible also by including multiple TS-files from one
TS-template record.
but does beginners need the additional layer of external files?
especially if the just want to learn about TS.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html