[TYPO3-english] Looking for an extension

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Feb 1 10:02:44 CET 2012

Hello Colin,

i think you want to have something line

root
 +- p1
 +- p2
 |  +- p2.1
 |  | +- p2.1.1
 |  +- p2.2
 +- p3
    +- p3.1
    +- p3.2

And than you will add a tstemplate record on every page?

But what is the reason for doing that, as this can have a massive impact
on performance?

What is the goal you wanna reach? Please be as precise as possible.

There is a templating framework available called templaoila_framework,
or fedext for pages ;)

Regards
Kay