[TYPO3-english] Looking for an extension

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Feb 1 08:28:46 CET 2012

Hello Colin,

your description sounds is not completly clear:

I assume you want to use one html page, which requests other pages
content via AJAX?, if so, you may use 2 different page types in your ts
and request the subpages content e.g. with pagetype 45 ;)

Regards
Kay

Am 01.02.2012 07:33, schrieb Colin & Maureen Pridham:
> Hi,
>

> Does anyone know of an extension that allows you to do the following:
>

> 1.         Create web pages from TYPO3 by simply adding  FCE's to each page
>
> 2.       Point the extension to the ROOT page
>
> 3.       The extension goes through each page AUTOMATICALLY creating a
> template for each page
> according the FCE's you have selected for each page ?
>

> Just a thought.  IF not would it be worth while me writing one ?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Colin

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org