[TYPO3-english] How can I give each menu item a different class? (optionSplit?)

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Mon Dec 31 17:00:41 CET 2012

Hi Jörg,

Jörg Klein wrote:

> The above instructions render the supplied classes for the first three
> menu items. If you have more items, you can just add the next subparts to
> .wrapItemAndSub.

Well, that is pretty static. I guess once could do more with the calc
features and numrows of TypoScript and make the whole thing dynamic.
On the other hand, one could use a custom menu type and create a few lines
of PHP code for this :)

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!