[TYPO3-english] <extension> js_select has limitation of 10 js files, is that the case?

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Mon Dec 31 10:30:00 CET 2012

Hi Guan ,

Guan Ming wrote:

> Inspiring from your explanation, I manage to include upto 20 items by
> modify some code from its extension file ext_table.php. following are part
> of the source code:

You better not change anything inside the extension. You can make the change
in the extTables.php file in typo3conf/ (AdditionalConfiguration.php in 6+).
That way you can update the extension without breaking your site, because
the change is persisted independently

> I need to change both values for key 'size' & 'maxitems' to 20. Change of
> 'maxitems' to 20 alone doesn't work either

That might be the case. I am glad you found it yourself.

Have a happy new year
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!