[TYPO3-english] Is debian 7 fine for typo3 ?

Bernhard Kraft kraft at web-consulting.at
Mon Dec 31 09:50:31 CET 2012

Hallo !

Am 31.12.2012 07:15, schrieb joydeep at infoservices.in:

> debian is soon releasing the nest stable version 7.
> The php is shipped with this version is *** 5.4.4 *** and Mysql is *** 5.5.28 ***

I haven't tested it but I don't see why there should be any issues.

 From my experience PHP and mySQL always tend to keep to their
standards. There were even few issues at the transition from PHP 4.x.x
to the 5.x.x series - so I guess a minor version transition as from
5.3.x to 5.4.x should be even less problematic.

anyways: happy new year to everyone.

greetings,
Bernhard