[TYPO3-english] Typo3 v6 Uncaught TYPO3 Exception - typo3temp clearing cache

Ronald Renfro rlr55555 at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 30 23:05:41 CET 2012

Hi Philipp, Markus,

I have narrowed down the problem... It seems to be an issue with larger pdf files... >5 Mb. In list mode I can access the page and see the content-elements in the backend... When I edit one of filelinks elements with a large pdf included it displays the oops error. In Page Module it displays the oops error directly (file has been deleted...) I have verified that the files are on the server and are not deleted.
The process is quite tedious... I have to click through all the pages to get the content previews/thumbnails generated...
Can I disable Thumbnail previews only for pdf files or is there a way to generate this from cli?

btw.
I tried the patch you mentioned - does not work for me... (https://review.typo3.org/#/c/17161/)

Thanks

Regards