[TYPO3-english] Typo3 v6 Uncaught TYPO3 Exception - typo3temp clearing cache

Ronald Renfro rlr55555 at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 30 22:19:21 CET 2012

yes, if you mean by FAL migration the step called "Migrate all file relations from tt_content.image and pages.media".
I did that and have now disabled debug output in the backend / frontend - but I still get an "oops, an error occured" screen when accessing a page in the backend. When I click again the page + content elements appear normally. I seems like I have to refresh the page as many times as there are content elements with images that need to be generated...