[TYPO3-english] How can I give each menu item a different class? (optionSplit?)

Jörg Klein joerg at klein-family.com
Sun Dec 30 21:27:41 CET 2012

Hi Philipp,

"Philipp Gampe" schrieb:
> Then you should use this:
>
> In PageTS config, add
>
> TCEFORM.pages.layout {
> addItems {
> 4 = xxxx:xx
> 5 = xx:xxxx
> }
> (...)
>
> That way you can define your values, save them in the page properties, but
> make then unchangeable by editors.

Yepp, right. But the class won't change automatically, when pages are being
moved. My problem is that e.g. the third page in the menu _always_ must have
the class "three", no matter, which page it actually is. I want to avoid
human work to change these classes, because otherwise I fear that wrong
classes have to be fixed again and again. And the formula, by which the
classes have to be applied, is so simple.

In the menu object TYPO3 "knows", how many pages have been rendered already
(at least there is this internal pointer). I think the solution must be
somewhere there, inside the HMENU TypoScript code...

Cheers!

Jörg