[TYPO3-english] Typo3 v6 Uncaught TYPO3 Exception - typo3temp clearing cache

Ronald Renfro rlr55555 at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 30 20:49:43 CET 2012

Hello,

I am currently updating a site to Typo3 v6, php 5.4.x

I am getting runtime exception errors when Typo3 is rendering a page... I deleted the files in typo3temp and cleared the cache. I presume that typo3 is rebuilding the cached images (gifbuilder, pdf, etc.) and aborts the script displaying an error. This behavior is new to me and did not happen in earlier versions e.g. typo3 displayed broken image icons and finalized the rendering after another page request - but at least the page was displayed. Is anyone else having this kind of issue? And is there a way to fix this or disable the runtime exceptions? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Regards
Ronald Renfro

Uncaught TYPO3 Exception
#1329821485: File has been deleted. (More information)

RuntimeException thrown in file
/typo3_src-6.0.0/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Resource/AbstractFile.php in line 492.

31 TYPO3\CMS\Core\Resource\AbstractFile::getPublicUrl()

30 TYPO3\CMS\Frontend\ContentObject\ContentObjectRenderer::getImgResource(NULL, array)

etc.