[TYPO3-english] Realurl for subdirectory Typo3 installation without showing subdirectory name in Domain url

Guan Ming guanming.jgh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 07:58:16 CET 2012

Hi, Philipp

Can I assume "webroot" = "Document root" ?   If so, I think my ISP has also
mentioned that to me, which make me hesitate to change, because I also
thought by configuring realurl or TYPO3 BE could do the trick, and I also
has other web apps under Primary Domain. In this case, Primary Domain +
subdir for my TYPO3 is fine to me eventually.

Anyway, Philipp, thanks for your reply. I see you are one of very active
and diligent persons in Lists.typo3 answering many other people's
questions. Thanks very much for your help again, Merry Christmas and Happy
New Year

Guan Ming