[TYPO3-english] error:Class 't3lib_div' not found

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Dec 28 11:45:10 CET 2012

Hi tom,

tom wrote:

> <?php
> $cacheFile = t3lib_div::getFileAbsFileName('typo3temp');
> debug($cacheFile);
> ?>
> so when I run test.php, it shows:
> Fatal error: Class 't3lib_div' not found
>
> So what is the problem?

You did not define the class t3lib_div. Thus PHP does not know what to do
here.

This happens because you call your script outside of the TYPO3 scope and
therefore, no autoloader is registered yet.

Please get a book about programming first, before trying to learn everything
by asking this list. We are a support list, not an e-learning course.

Have a happy new year.
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!