[TYPO3-english] Customers TYPO3 problems

Alessandro Tuveri at at uniud.it
Fri Dec 28 08:53:29 CET 2012

Hi Jan
what you said is right. However is needed to explaind the difference
between a record, a content, a page. This is the basic of all CMS.
Consider that other CMS like drupal works with the taxonomy or putting
objects/articles in simple container and display it around the site.
Moreover
I think this is very hard to explain....

happy new year!

uoting Jan Bednarik <info at bednarik.org>:

> Hi folks,
>
> with the Customers feedback thread in mind, what is the biggest
> problem you face when you explain TYPO3 to your customers?
>
> Mine is the difference between List and Page. They don't seem to
> understand the concept at first, so I need to give them examples. I
> usually choose something like "news".
>
> Jan

ALESSANDRO TUVERI

AREA SERVIZI INFORMATICI E MULTIMEDIALI