[TYPO3-english] Partial clearing cache

Gorosito Gonzalo xgonzalo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 04:15:01 CET 2012

Jigal,

Yes, that's a posible solution in the future for my project.

Also, the problem is that I update one typo3 instance and through
MySQL Replication so the cache tables are not replicated so each typo3
slave instance have it's own cache. What I'm trying to figure out is
how to make faster the cache build.

I figured that cache_hash have some parts of the cache but since
cache_pages have the whole html (with already resolved typolinks) on
it I'm forced to delete all the cache if I touch a page that is in the
main menu.
#  Gonzalo Gorosito
#  Programador && sysadmin
#