[TYPO3-english] lightbox and TYPO3 6.0

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu Dec 27 20:37:45 CET 2012

Hi Ben,

ben van 't ende wrote:

> I am confused. Modernpackage is an extension, right? Only not in TER.

Modernpackage is a site kickstart. But what Georg wants to show is, that you
can just add the JS Lib for the lightbox and adjust the rendering
accordingly.

Since 4.5 you can also use this in the constant section:

# Enable the lightbox
styles.content.imgtext.linkWrap {
    lightboxEnabled = 1
    lightboxRelAttribute = lightbox
    lightboxCssClass = lightbox thumbnail
}

I use this with Twitter Bootstrap and it just works (JS needs to be included
for this).

Happy New Year
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!